Quality Policy: Our Certificates always up to date
LABORATORIOS COPER wants to ensure that its cosmetic and perfumery products meet the expectations of its customers. In this sense, the Management of LABORATORIOS COPER assumes that this general commitment can be maintained by guaranteeing, among others, the following aspects:
- Compliance with customer requirements to ensure provision of the service appropriate to their needs, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of November 30, 2009, on cosmetic products, with respect to Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetics and perfumery.
- Understanding the organization and its context, the manager must determine internal and external issues.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Determining the scope of the QMS.
- Maintaining the Quality Management System and its processes.
- The analysis of the effectiveness of the quality management system that the organization undertakes to maintain, focused on meeting customer requirements and the quality objectives that LABORATORIOS COPER adopts in accordance with this policy and with the principle of improvement. Continuous quality management system.
- The commitment to new technologies at the service of production, as a key element to provide a good service to our customers.
- Commitment to the sector, promoting initiatives within the framework of innovation.
- The adoption of equal opportunity policies and respect for the environment in all areas of the organization.